Cash Out Bonus
TAKE A RETURN BEFORE THE RESULT ON SUREBET247
Cash Out gives you full control of your Single and Acca bets, allowing you to collect your winnings before an event has finished.
There are various situations in which you might want to cash out:
If your bet is in profit and you want to take the money and run before the betslip is settled
If your bet selection(s) looks like losing you money and you want to secure part of your stake before the selection is settled
If your Acca bet is in profit and you want to add it to your payout amount before all selections are settled
However you want to play it, you can enjoy an early payout by cashing out early!
Get to claim your ₦25,000 Welcome Bonus right now and take advantage of one of Africa’s most diverse ranges of betting opportunities.
Full Cash Out
If your bet qualifies for Cash Out, you’ll see Cash out button in the My Bets section of your bet slip, showing you how much money you can take as an early payout. Click the button to make the cash out.
Partial Cash Out
Partial Cash Out allows you to collect a portion of your winnings before an event has finished, and leave the remaining part of the bet active.
If your bet qualifies for Partial Cash Out, you’ll see a small button to the right of the Cash Out button.
Clicking this button makes a slider appear. Move the slider and select the amount to cash out and the amount to leave active. After setting your Partial or Full Cash Out, click the Cash Out button to complete the payment.
Terms and Conditions
- These Cash-Out Terms are inseparably linked to our Terms & Conditions, of which they form a part, and acceptance of these Cash-Out Terms is a prerequisite to account registration. Any capitalized terms used herein which are not defined shall take their meaning from the Terms & Conditions.
- Cash-Out and Partial Cash-Out are available for pre-live and live markets and applicable for Single Bets and Acca Bets, excluding System Bets.
- Neither Cash-Out nor Partial Cash-Out is available on Forecast/Tricast Bets.
- Partial Cash-Out shall only be available in circumstances where the full Cashout offer for the bet the subject of the Partial Cash-Out is greater than twice the minimum bet amount permitted for that particular bet.
- The minimum Partial Cash-Out amount is equal to the minimum bet permitted for that particular bet.
- The maximum Partial Cash-Out amount shall be the full Cash-Out amount minus the minimum bet amount permitted for that particular bet.
- Acca Bets, placed together with System Bets via the ‘Combo’ tab, cannot be the subject of a Cash-Out or Partial Cash-Out.
- When a Customer undertakes a Partial Cash-Out, the remaining bet amount (ie the initial bet amount – Partial Cash-Out Amount) is placed as a new bet at the odds current at the time of the Partial Cash-Out.
- In the case of a Partial Cash-Out of an Acca Bet, where one or more of the lines has already been settled, the new bet is placed on the remaining open lines at the current odds.
- We provide no guarantee that the Cash-Out facility will be available for a specific market or Customer. Surebet247 reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disable the Cash-Out Facility at any time.
- Cash-Out offers are available only within a specific time frame – any changes in the price or market during this time may result in a new Cash-Out offer or in the suspension/removal of the Cash-Out facility.
- Cashed-Out bets will be considered and shown as settled – the outcome of the final market is not correlated with the bet settlement.
- Cashed-Out bets shall not contribute to meeting the rollover requirements of any Sports promotion.
- Bets placed using a Free Bet cannot be the subject of a Cash-Out.